Hourly or Full-Time
The Investigative News Network (INN) is a collaboration of more than 90 nonprofit journalism organizations – large and small – doing investigative and public service journalism at the local, state, national and international levels. INN’s mission is to aid the editorial work and reach of member news organizations, to promote high journalistic standards and to assist members in developing sustainable business models.
The Investigative News Network is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to a fair and diverse workplace.
The Network’s goals include:
- Fostering editorial collaborations that fulfill the potential of the Network and achieve the highest levels of impact
- Keeping its members abreast of each other’s work to identify potential collaborations in local, state, national and international investigative stories
- Providing start-up guidance and help to new organizations
- Providing shared administrative services, aiding in marketing and bringing the latest technology to its members
- Helping community-based members to work with other similar groups and with nationally focused partners to produce stories that could not be done otherwise.
- Promoting and distributing content through syndication and partnerships
- Developing other technology and business arrangements to showcase its work and to produce new revenue streams
- Developing business models to support the members’ work on a long-term basis.
To apply for any of our open positions, please read the description and application requirements and send the required materials to email@example.com.